Beretta Manual Terms and Conditions
- All copyright and reproduction rights in this Manual belongs to Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.
- You are authorized to download this Manual exclusively for personal and individual use subject to the following conditions:
- the Manual is to be downloaded, saved and printed in its entirety without being modified, changed or shortened in any way;
- users are authorized to download, save and print one copy only of the Manual;
- saving or printing this Manual for commercial use, reproduction or distribution is not authorized;
- hyper-linking to the Manual or to the Beretta site in general is not permitted without permission;
- These Terms and Conditions are:
- governed by Italian law;
- constitutes the entire agreement between Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A. and the user, and supersedes all other agreements, understandings and communications;
- may be modified in writing at Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.'s discretion at any time;
If you wish to access the Manual, please accept these Terms and Conditions by clicking the Accept button below.
I ACCEPT I DON'T ACCEPT